Wednesday, May 28, 2008

As time continues to slip by

Not much to tell. Still waiting, arghhhhhhh. But God’s timing is perfect. I was told by A today that apparently our letter from MOE was lost and a new one has hopefully been sent. She said they can only check on that on Thursday, so hopefully by Friday we will know something. I do not think she is pleased about how long we have had to wait, of course, we are not. I am questioning the representation that CWA has in Kemerovo and their knowledge and experience. However, we knew going in that the process can be different for each case. I think that the wait was just much easier for me with Adrian because I had not held him nor told him I’d be back to get him. Also, he was only two not almost 5, and I wasn’t worried about him waiting on us. Just hoping to get in before vacations become an issue over there and also before our fingerprints expire at the beginning of July. I find it easier not to write about it quite so much now as I get weepy easy. I’m starting a Frazzled Female Bible Study as I am a case study, ha! I’m hanging on and you all will hear me yellin down here in the low country of SC when I hear something positive. Cherie

4 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

I was just thinking of you today. Hoping the new letter yields some movement forward and you are on your way back soon!

Gen 's Family Story said...

Cherie, We are still thinking and praying for you! Do you think you are going to the CWA family picnic? We are! We want to see both your boys there:)

Cherie said...

Dear Andrea and Gen, Thanks so much for your support. I really was hoping we'd be able to make the picnic. But, it looks awful iffy now. But, I am hopeful. Cherie

aF said...

We are praying for you, and hope you hear something soon. Love you, Ashley