Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Charles Snyder

Oh my gosh, where do I begin. Let me just start by saying, WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS AGAIN!!!!! Well, as you know, the little boy we were to adopt was adopted out from under us. But God was in control, because that is not the boy that was to be our son. I cannot post his name so we will say A for now. We got there the first day and he came in and hugged me. This sweet little guy is four and he has a sweet disposition and he is very smart. He can put puzzles together and he loved the little things I brought him. We realize that there will be language barriers and that Adrian will have some troubles adjusting as well, but we will get through all that with God's help. Mark is glowing!!! A loves Mark and there was this bond thing between them. Oh, please don't any of my friends reading this say anything to Adrian until we get home. I have so much to tell ya'll but I cannot do it now as this jet lag thing has been extremely hard on me. Russia is great and the people, for the most part, are very good. Love you all!!! Cherie

8 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

I was so excited to see that you had updated, and such good news! I'm so glad it feels right and you can see God's hand in it all.

Scott, Kami, Miranda said...

God is so good. When we think we know the answers, God tells us what the answer really is. I have read your blog and seen your prayer requests on CWA forum. I have been praying for you in this tough situation you found yourself in. I am so glad that God lead you to your new family member. How awesome. I enjoy reading about your travels. We will travel in 17 days to Kyrgyzstan to pick up our daughter Valentina who is 13.
Blessings on your trip
Kami H

Jennings5 said...

I's so good to be able to keep up with you. It sounds like everything is going great. You continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. God is faithful!! Can't wait to meet A!!
Love you guys,

Lisa and boys

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the update! It is so good to hear that everything is going well! God is so good! Have a safe trip home and we look forward to hearing all about your little boy!

John and Alison

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going well. It's awesome when we see God's plan unfolding. We don't always understand the reasons why, but when it comes together it is always perfect. We've been praying for you and will continue.

Ann B.

Gen 's Family Story said...

Yippee, hooray, hooray!! The long wait is over. How exciting for you!! We are so happy for all of you!!!
Yeah, God!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm soooooo glad to hear that things are going so good!! I am always amazed at how God works!!Ya'll be safe & have a great trip!! I'll keep praying for ya'll.

Howze5 said...

Hey, I'm thrilled to hear that things are going soooooo good! It always amazes me how God works things out. I know that you both must be so excited. I'll keep praying for your family. Have a great trip & be safe!!!