Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Almost

Well, I've almost got all the additional documents ready to send to CWA. The South Carolina documents are all assembled but need to go to Columbia to get their apostille added. We had to get all our medical work redone because it had been almost a year since we did it for the Home Study. We see our Dr. Thursday for him to fill out paperwork and then I'll send that stuff to Ga Sec of State for apostille. The it is ready to send to CWA to forward to Russia. I was a little scared today when I read on one of the servers that I subscribe to the following article: http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2008/03/17/020.html
Ya know, it is scary because I worry that the government might decide to look into this and halt adoptions or something. But, I know God is in control. I got some language tapes so I can learn the basics like, I love you, and do you need to go potty. I've also been working on his little room. The theme is vintage airplanes. I think it is so cute. Adrian's room is a nautical theme and much more big boy!! Anywho, just thought I should let all ya'll know that we are pushing along to get all this stuff done so we can get a court date. Keep praying Andrey home please!!!! Love to all of you, Cherie

1 comment:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Good to hear you are almost done with the paperwork...for now. Hoping you hear about a court date soon. You'll have to post pics of his room!