Thursday, March 27, 2008

The latest

Ok, Mark has taken everything to Columbia to get all the SC stuff apostilled; done! And, I have fed exed the Ga stuff to Atlanta; see we live on the boarder of SC/GA. Our doctors are in Ga. Hopefully, that will be fed exed back tomorrow, then everything can go to CWA on route to Russia. Part of me is scared the country will close down or something before we can go and the other part is so scared the Court will find something wrong with us or our paperwork to prevent us from bringing Andre home. My heart knows God is in control and loves us all, but my mind just keeps a worryin. I actually bought Andre a shirt today, of course, it is short sleeved because of where we live and it is spring to boot. But, it will probably still be pretty chilly there. Maybe I'll borrow a couple of things. Later Friends, Cherie

No comments: