Sunday, June 15, 2008

Our agenda

Ok, we have our tickets and visas have been applied for. We leave on June 26th and return July 11. Got the Frazzled Females started this past Thursday, and I hope everyone was blessed; I was. VBS starts tomorrow, I'm preschool crafts with my good friend Catharine. I have stuff out on the bed for packing but have not started yet. We'll get to Moscow at 10:30am. We see the eight panel dr. that same day, then fly out that night at 10:30pm for Novokuznetsk. We'll be there for a week, then back to Moscow for a week. THEN HOME!!!!!! I don't know how I'm gonna get everything in the suitcase. I bought our facilitator in Moscow one of those things that you put in cold water and then you where it around your neck to keep you cool. I also got him some tea and salt water taffy from Savannah. Then I got the ladies make-up, bath & body stuff and some costume jewelery. It seems like a lot and, oh, I got the children some arts and crafts things. I hope everyone likes everything that we have for them. Next thing I need to get done is start packing for my son who is going to Florida with a friend. Snickers my dog is staying with my mom on Hilton Head. I hope I remember everything. Oh, got a booster seat for him for the car. In between all this, I'm trying to listen to some Russian. Ok, I'll post more soon. Cherie

1 comment:

aF said...

Oh, this makes my day, Cherie! I am so happy for all of you. The 26th can't come soon enough. Let me know if you need help with anything. Love you! Ashley