Thursday, June 19, 2008

Today is his Birthday

Today was a little hard because it our new son's 5th birthday, and we're not with him. However, I plan on making it up to him. I feel like I have almost everything I need, I just have to put it all in the suitcase. I like to put the same amount of stuff for each of us in each of our bags so if one was to be lost we'd still have enough to at least get by. Adrian is flying to Atlanta with us and staying there with my brother (Thanks Sam & Shiela). He's so excited because he get's to stay a week with his cousin, Cole. Then he'll go to my sister, Saundra's house (Thanks Saunj & Joe). He's totally happy about that too because he'll have is older cousins, Joseph & Ryan, to keep him busy. Snickers, our dog, is staying with mom & Don; so everything is in place. We are taking our laptop so I'll try and post. Please pray about the dr review and the Court date. We leave a week from today!! Oh, I am so nervous and excited at the same time, I'm probably gonna have a stroke before I get there, haaaaaaaaaaa! Cherie

1 comment:

aF said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy, I can't wait to meet you! Cherie, I hope this week goes quickly, we'll be praying! Love, Ashley