Wednesday, July 2, 2008

All Boy!!!

Good morning everyone!!! Susan, I think Michael might have met his match, ha! Andrey is very active and very independent. Mark has to go back to Kemerovo today for passports and I'm nervous about staying with Andrey because he is so stong-willed. He loves Mark to pieces and Mark has to be stern with him. I, on the otherhand, don't want to make him pull a tantrum in front of others. But, so far, so good. He ate a good dinner, took a bath and slept very well. This morning they came and woke us up and said we needed to leave because there was a fire in the building; it was a false alarm??? Mark is out trying to wear him out with the ball before leaving me for about 7 hours. I can tell you this, I cannot wait to get HOME!!! We fly to Moscow in the morning and Andrey has a dr appt there. He has a little cough and nose thing going on, so I'm kinda glad he has to go to the dr anyway. Well, I'm attaching a picture and will send more later. Love you all!!!!!! Sorry, picture won't take on their computer and it is so hard to help each other on the computer when you speak different languages. Tuesday on the three hour drive back from Kemerovo after court, there were three of us women in the car. You'd think there would be lots of chatter, but alas, one spoke German, one English and one Russian. You could have heard a pin drop. Later, Cherie

2 comments:

Susan said...

Good.....I am glad Michael is not the only strong willed child around here! I am so happy for you! I can't wait for you to get home! Matthew has been at baseball camp all week in Richmond Hill and Morgan is signing up for Drama Camp next Week. It will be right up her alley! Miiss you lots! Take care and give Andre a big hug from all of us!
Doug, Susan, Matthew, Morgan, and my Michael!

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo excited for you. I knew God had it all worked out for you and will continue to provide. Kenneth and I spent this past weekend in Flagler/Daytona beach. It was a short trip but very refreshing. We missed the patriotic music program Sunday morning but many have said it was great! The flag dropped as planned and the confetti cannons shot off on time. I will be praying for you both for physical strength to endure the demanding schedule and time differences!
Robin