Saturday, July 5, 2008

Stir Crazy

Yeah, Anita, you understand. He doesn't understand us and he is very hyper not to an extreme but all boy to be sure. I brought Bendryl but have not used for fright of exactly what you said, backward reaction. Being closed up in an apt where I'm afraid he'll break something is frustrating for me too. And, this apt is definitely not kid friendly with computer wires, like I said windows that would kill him if he fell out and stove and need I go on. It'll be a hundred times better when we are at home; however, he will require lots of hands-on learning. Our facilitator, A, is very nice and wants to accomodate. I just think this apt is probably better suited for infants rather than older-child adoptions. Miss my other baby too!!!! Maureen I'm glad your following this, tried to call you before I left. Alex said you were out of town. Ursula, wish you were here, Moscow is not to be believed. We are fixing to go outside as it is 10:00am and we've been up since 5am trying to entertain Andrey. I love you all. Cherie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. Happy late 4th to you. We've been at the beach for 3 days. Evan got back from church camp and had a blast. They said it was really fun and busy but very meaningful. We are continuing to think about you all daily. I can understand somewhat with a boy going stir crazy. Keep on keeping on. Not much longer now! We miss you and can't wait to ;hear everything. Thinking about Adrian too!

love, Kenny, laurie, evan davis and mason

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys. Just remember this will all be worth it. We can't wait to meet your new little guy. We are praying for you all.

Kim, Sam and David